How to Recover Hard Drive because Lost Data & How to Recover Lost Data

    How to Recover Hard Drive because Lost Data :-

    I know as computer users maybe we ever lost data. It's really I hate if it's happen to me. I've tried to find best software to resolve this problem. I know I have to find something for recovery my data. Because my data is so important for me.

    I've saved so many data in my hard disk drive. One day, there's some error occured on my computer. All files and folders in drive D: was lost because there's bad sector in my hard drive. I hate this problem. I try to borrow some softwares from my friend. My friend recommend me to use some the best tools for my case.

    He recommends me to use tools below:
    1. Get Data Back for NTFS and FAT32
    2. Active Undelete

    How to Recover Lost Data?

    Accidentally deleted an important file? Lost something important when your computer crashed? Well don’t worry there are ways to recover the lost data if:
    It hasn’t been written over with new data on the disc—When your operating system deletes a file, all it really does is mark the space on your hard drive that your file occupies as free space. It’s still there, but your computer is now perfectly happy to write new data on top of it-at which point the file recovery process becomes a lot more difficult. If you formatted your computer and did it with a different file system type, the recovery is going to be a whole lot more difficult.
    If you are using Windows, there are a lot of options available as free file recovery programs. Some of them are Recuva, Undelete Plus, PC Inspector File Recovery, and Restoration.
    MAC users might have to spend a few bucks and get Data Rescue II.
    If you are using Windows 7 or Windows Vista Ultimate/Business/Enterprise editions, then the shadow copy feature provided by them may come to your rescue. Shadow copy creates copies on a scheduled basis of files that have changed.
    To access this feature, all you have to do is right click on the file/folder and select “Restore previous versions. “What it does is that it lets you see the file as it was some time ago and thus helps to restore it by just dragging it to the desired folder and selecting ‘restore’ or just click restore if you want it to go to the original location.

Post Title

How to Recover Hard Drive because Lost Data & How to Recover Lost Data


Post URL

http://amusedbyart.blogspot.com/2011/10/how-to-recover-hard-drive-because-lost.html


Visit The Art Muse for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive